Comparing two versions of the same file.
Please refer to EZ Titles Help Page:
Help > EZ Titles Help > Contents (Tab) > Labeled revisions and track changes.
Comparing two different files, e.g.: in case of Templates that have been changed and you need to see what were the changes.
- Open the V1 Template in one EZ Titles window.
- Following the instructions above about Labelling Revisions, label this version, e.g: Template_V1.
- Open the new Template (V2) in another EZ Titles window.
- Right click on the first subtitle of the V2 > Mark All
- Right click again > Copy Subtitles > (tick) Copy Marked Subtitles.
- Go to the EZtitles Window of the V1.
- Right click on the first subtitle > Paste Subtitles
- Tick Whole Subtitles
- Tick Insert Subtitle at current position.
- Tick Renumber after Paste
- File > Labeled Revisions > Label Current > (name it as V2.)
- Then compare it to the V1 (you had created a label for it before) following the EZ Titles Help instructions about Labelling Revisions and all the changes will appear.