INVOICE SUBMISSION OVERVIEW
• Jobs completed in the given month (passed Pixelogic Media QC) will be included in an automatically generated invoice document.
• An e-mail will be sent to you on the first day of each month with details on your invoice. It will contain a 'link' to access the Finance details of your profile.
• You will have 2 days to review and approve the invoice to avoid payment delay.
• By approving the invoice, you agree to the payment details in the invoice.
• Once you approve the invoice, it will be submitted to Pixelogic Media’s finance department. The Finance Department reaches out directly and requests the W-8Ben, payment preference and bank information. NOTE: Make sure to select your preferred currency.
• The user can "Reject" invoice and escalate why the invoice is being rejected.
• Do not approve an invoice if there are any issues with the invoice document created.
See instructions at Step #6, found below.
Table of Contents
- LOG INTO USER ACCOUNT
- ACCESS FINANCE MENU
- ACCESS FINANCE TAB
- ACCESS JOBS READY FOR PAYMENT
- ACCESS JOB FILTER
- APPROVE INVOICE FOR PAYMENT
- SUBMIT INVOICE FOR PAYMENT
- MANAGE TIMESHEET
Select ‘Finance and Contracts’ Menu.
Select the 'Finance' Tab.
Select ‘Outstanding SOW’ to review Invoices that can be approved for payment.
Select Project Filters to view:
Outstanding SOW - Jobs ready for your approval for payment.
Submitted SOW - Jobs already submitted for payment.
Work in progress - Jobs that are currently assigned to you but are pending final completion approval.
Back to top
Selecting the Invoice Number will download the Invoice document. (See #1)
Review SOWs in a given invoice collection and confirms the information is correct. Selecting the SOW# will download the SOW document for that project. (See #2)
NOTE: If for some reason you had assignments that used different currencies, you will see a separate invoice that combines the assignments that used the same currency. Each invoice must be approved for payment.
Once confirmed that all SOW details are correct, select ‘Approve’. (See #3)
Select Reject if you disagree with the amount on any SOW in the invoice. (See #4)
Upon selecting ‘Reject’ an e-mail will be generated for you. Enter as many details as possible as to why you are rejecting the invoice. Upon review by PLM Project Management, you will be notified
via e-mail when an updated invoice is ready for your review.
Resend the invoice. (See #5)
In your dashboard, you will find "Manage Timesheet" and click into the number under Open.
The Statement of Work (SOW) can be viewed. (See #1)
Working Hours are shown under Working Hours. (See #2)
Working Hours need to be filled for each job if Empty is shown under Working Hours. (See #3)
Fill out the missing Working Hours by clicking on the 'empty' cell.
When the Working Hours are already entered, it is included in the SOW and thus the total Service Fee will be calculated.
If the Working Hours are missing, the total Service Fee will be 'TBD' until the working hours are entered.