We are pleased to be working with you on Pixelogic Localization projects. The below addresses what is needed to be done if you are being prompted to update your profile with “Payment Method” or “TIN Form”.
To update your profile with TIN, our Finance Department will need your Taxpayer Identification information.
- For U.S. based individuals or companies, please fill out this W9 form .
- For non-U.S. based companies, please fill out this W-8BEN-E form.
- For non-U.S. based individuals all others, please fill out this W-8BEN form.
To update your profile’s “Payment Method” you’ll need to supply information on your preferred payment method. Pixelogic can pay you via Wire/ACH/Paypal/Check/Wise.
- If you prefer PayPal, simply specify your PayPal e-mail in the PayPal section of the Bank Information Form.
- If you prefer check, fill out the Payee Information section of the Bank Information Form.
- If you prefer a wire transfer or direct deposit, fill out the Payee Information and Bank Information sections of the Bank Information Form.
Note: This option requires a minimum of $200 accrued per total invoices.
**Please CC your Territory Manager also on the email**